BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

16 Weeks

My baby measures 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump and weighs approxiamately 3 1/2 ounces.  This week, the baby compares to the size of an avacado.  He/she started growing toenails and the patterning of the scalp has begun to develop although the hair is not recognizable yet.  The baby is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day and will increase as he/she continues to develop.

I visited my brothers down in Tampa, FL for 5 days from Saturday through Wednesday.  The weather was ridiculously cold in Florida.  The average low in Tampa for this time of year is around 55 degrees and we were lucky if we hit 50 as the high for the day.  It dipped as low as about 31 degrees.  But I had a lot of fun regardless.  My brothers could tell I was starting to show, but to strangers, I'm sure it is still not quite obvious yet.

Below is a picture of my 16 week belly pic along with a couple pictures taken in Florida..

16 Weeks




"Uncle Sean" and me

0 comments: